Evangelist Bright in 1990 was born again as believer in Christ in a prayer camp at Kojo Krom in Ghana. He became a member of the Church of Pentecost Int. Hamburg and later left to join Bethel Prayer Ministry as a prayer leader also in Hamburg Germany. In later years he served under Pastor Emmanuel Amanin of Kingdom Explorers as an Evangelist. He joined the Alive Chapel as a member and he was later served with a letter by Prophet Elisha Salifu Amoako to take over and head the Alive Chapel in Hamburg. As the years row by in the service of the Alive Chapel, he was threaten and maltreated by fellow brethren in the ministry, this began his ministerial difficulties and pain over his emotion and spiritual life as well. In a prayer to God, he vowed to Him, to serve Him all the days of his life by going on the street to propagate his gospel to every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes his way.
The foundation and the only basis of our belief is the Bible, God's infallible written word. We believe that all 66 books of the Old and the New Testament was uniquely, verbally and full inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Evangelist Bright is an end time dynamic and motivation preacher and minister full with the anointing of God to heal, deliver people from any spiritual attacks of the devil. He is a minister of God to be reckon with all certainty. You will love him and appreciate his ministry when you come in contact with him.
Today Evangelist Bright is a radio minister with his own radio station called Evangelist Bright Radio and on website like www.ganaweb.com by which he minister to the world through the internet on Fridays & Sundays every week at 20.30. He also minister in other churches when he is invited. He also hold prayer all night at the Fountain Gate Chapel twice in a month on Fridays, detail of this ministration can be found at the contact point on this web. Last Updated on Friday, 08 October 2010 13:59
Evangelist Bight believed in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
- Our vision
- To reach people of different ethnic origins all over the world..
- To empower them for discipleship and prosperity through the teaching of the whole Counsel of God anhd to teach how to war spiritual warfare.
- To create a home of love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, and encouragement to the hurting.
- To be an instrument that will promote the salvation of the lost and give hope to the hopeless.
- To help other churches in other cities and nations of the world who are conformed to the teaching of Christ and win more souls to these churches.
- To be an instrument that will promote the worship and the service of God and to make people come