The publicity hungry pair are back in the news—and this time, Pokello has been talking; claiming she is not currently acting because the amount producers pay are not worth a minute of her time.
We didn’t know she can act—but considering the many ridiculous actors we have on our screens, she surely must be thinking she can do it too.
While on eTV, Pokello is reported to have said; “I’m not doing movies at the moment because of the money. Sometimes I hear producers call Elikem and negotiating and I’m like ‘Baby, Should I sell five pairs of shoes and give you this money ’- because this doesn’t make sense to me. Some of the figures are so ridiculous.”
As usual, she talked about how rich her father is—she said: “Daddy is a cash loving person but mummy is not, the thing is, I’m such a hardworking woman who likes to see results. If I’m coming to work and the kind of figures you’re quoting don’t make sense, then I’d rather sleep.”
What about Pokello telling Elikem to take some acting classes? Or she has not seen him act before—rather, she knows about the amounts he is paid?
- Northern Region chiefs commended as region hosts 4th National Sanitation Day
- Woyongo demands non-custodial sentences to de-congest Ghana's prisons
- SPACO student hit by police stray bullet; School shut down
- NMC Tackles Pro-NDC Papers Over False Reports On Akufo-Addo
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: Asiedu Nketia poses with wife fur female coat | More Photos
- Local government Deputy minister visit to Salaga.
- Isodec Launches Sms For Better Health Service
- Interior Minister recommends use of Vigilante Groups to fend off cross-border crimes
- IHRMP inaugurates board of trustees for towards building of ultra-modern HR complex
- VRA to shut down one more turbine at Akosombo Dam