Mr Stephen Asamoah Boateng, a.k a ‘Asa B,’ the former Minister of Information in the Kufuor administration, has denied ever having sexual intercourse with Nana Abena Korkor Addo, a female student of the University of Cape Coast (UCC), whose nude video is all over social media, according to News One Editor Halifax Ansah Addo.
The third-year student leader-aspirant, who confirmed via a video post on social media that she leaked her own nude videos, has published on social media, names of certain prominent people she's allegedly had affairs with.
- What you didnt know about UCC SRC Presidential Aspirant Student Whose Videos Are Trending On Social Media - Korkor Abena Addo
She has dared to expose those big men – including Asa B, if they failed to redeem their promises made to her. However, Mr Ansah Addo, on Peace FM Entertainment Review Programme told host Akwasi Aboagye and panellists on the show on Saturday February 21, 2015 that the former Minister has sworn to him, upon his direct enquiries that he Asa B never had any sexual relationship with the student.
According to Mr Ansah Addo, Mr Asamoah Boateng admits only assisting Korkor Addo to print campaign posters ahead of the University’s upcoming student representative council elections.
- Photos: One dead in Apam accident
- Dozens displaced in Keta tidal waves disaster
- I assisted Korkor with campaign postersAsa B
- Some elders injured in Bolga Chieftaincy clashes
- Kumasi South Hospital levy patients to pay for utility bills
- CONFIRMED: 10 Kufuor power plants rented to Sierra Leone for $25k/month
- BNI Ordered To Grant Access To Nigerian Pirates
- Alliance Of Young Entrepreneurs Ghana Holds Breakfast Meeting In Accra
- MP Donates To Asesewa Government Hospital
- Lordina Calls For A Clean Environment Devoid Of Diseases