Young students, professionals and first-time phone users across the country continue to patronise Tigo’s ‘Drop That Yam’ offer, aimed at encouraging customers who use feature phones to transition to smartphones.
The promotion, which started in December 2014 gives customers discounts ranging from 10 to 100 percent on the new Samsung Galaxy Young 2 phone purchased from any Tigo customer experience shop across the country.
Additionally, customers also enjoy 1GB data plus 1 month unlimited music and six months double data. Over the Christmas and New Year period, thousands of customers bought the phone at fantastic discounts and received souvenirs including modems and t-shirts from Tigo.
Tigo’s Head of Marketing, Jesse Agyepong, says the company will continue to make entry-level smartphones affordable to Ghanaians so they can enjoy high-speed internet services.
“As a digital lifestyle brand, Tigo provides a range of services including music and it is important for our customers to be able to afford smartphones that will enable them access and enjoy our digital services,” Jesse said. The first phase of the promotion ends on January 31, 2015.
- G2 Lab, Tobinco, Sleek Cosmetics And J.M Addo & Sons Celebrate With Mount Zion Widows
- I Didn't Ask To Be Accommodated At AU Village - CHRAJ Boss
- Komla Dumor represented hope and opportunity for Africans - Herbert Mensah
- Chaffinch Trust Strengthens Charity Ties In Ghana
- US Ambassador To Ghana Gene Cretz At ECOWAS Ebola High-Level Meeting In Accra
- Ghana Connect: Unregulated womb renting
- Spread of STDs to increase if stigmatisation continues - human rights lawyer
- Don't Drink Your Heads Off—Abrenyase Chief Cautions The Youth
- Inauguration Of Adutwam Clinic
- Police Arrest Immigration Officer for Illegal Arms Deal; Raises Questions about Integrity of Security Personnel