As a citizen there are some basics I demand without having to apologise and I demand it to for every one. Good education, good health care, good roads, reliable energy, a cultured society and above all, a modest government who will prioritize our meager resources.
Actually I do not care which political colouration or otherwise that provides these basics.
There is also a limit to every endurance. Even though Ghanaians seem to be able to stomach alot, we should not take our seemingly peaceful and calm nature for granted. So while there is time, I am saying 'ACT NOW OR DIE' why?
Join Nana Ansah Kwao IV at 2:05pm today on Joy 99.7 FM.
- Alleged Sale Of The Historic Krobo Mountain: Manya Krobo Traditional Council Dismisses Rumours
- Respect Ghanaian Laws – Police Tell Korean
- Volta, Northern Districts Trail
- New Chief For Appolonia
- Ruby Appears In Court Today
- Cable Thief Remanded At Obuasi Court
- FOR YOUR EYES ONLY - Sandra Ankobiah living the highlife
- Samini Used to CHOP DOWN the Arrested Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh aka Rubby Appiah?
- 9 more arrested over cocaine saga
- More Photos of the Ghanaian Woman-Nayele Ametefeh Whose ‘GOLD Turned into Cocaine’ at Heathrow Airport