A taxi driver, his wife and two children narrowly escaped death yesterday night when a car in which they were traveling caught fire.
The taxi cab had been at a fitting shop for some time and the driver in the company of his family had gone to drive it home after it had undergone repairs.
However, upon reaching Tema New Town around 7:00 pm, the vehicle caught fire.
“When the fire started, all the doors of the vehicle were locked so I smashed the windscreen and escaped through it before pulling out my wife and kids…,” he said.
The four were sent to the naval sick bay to receive first aid before they were transferred to the Tema General Hospital.
Meanwhile, the car with registration number, GE 3536 V was burnt to ashes.
- Secretaries, Sims, Sex and Sensimilia: Weekly Wrap Up
- Keta holds first town hall meeting
- Ghana signs cooperation agreement with South Sudan
- Nigerian Youth Diaspora Holds Summit In Accra
- EC Proposes Electoral Fund
- Group Threatens Massive Protests On Ghana's Independence Day 2015
- Worsening Power Crisis: University Of Ghana Students To Pay GH¢100 For Generators
- Limping Man Bonks 64 Women
- Medical Student jumps from hostel to avoid rape
- Theresa Kufuor Alive & Kicking