The 4 Garrison Officers' mess of the Ghana Armed Forces in Kumasi has honoured Dr. Kwame Kyei, Chief Executive Officer of unity Group of Companies, for his support towards the construction of a gymnasium at the mess.
Dr. Kyei recently donated GH¢40,000 to support the construction of a gym at the 4 Garrison Officers' Mess.
In view of his invaluable assistance, the General Officer Commanding, Central Command, Brigadier-General J A Boateng, officers and members of the Mess presented a plaque to him.
The citation on it reads: 'Your huge financial support to a great extent ensured the realization of the project to this stage. Your support underscores your commitment to this project right from laying of the first block through to the lintel and glazing levels.
'It is the desire of the 4 Garrison Officers' Mess to honour those individuals who have exemplified commitment and outstanding contributions for the benefit of the Military and society as a whole, and we are proud to honour you on this occasion.
'Therefore, we hereby acknowledge and applaud your outstanding contributions. Please accept the compliments of the General Officer Commanding, Central Command and Officers of 4 Garrison Officers' Mess.'
Dr. Kyei, who is also the owner of Light Fm, Kumasi, Vision Fm, St John's Accra, and Unity Oil among other business concerns, has received several awards for his contributions to the society.
By Cephas Larbi
- Lovers killed by generator fumes due to Mahama’s Dumsor Dumsor
- Dying businesses, stale foods- vendors cry over 'dumsor'
- Mother of paralyzed 17-year-old boy calls for help
- Energy Minister faces public hearing after failed promises
- Asamoah Gyan Ruled Out Of AFCON Semi-Final
- J.B Danquah's Family Barred From Visiting Nsawam Prisons
- Cartoon: Rumble at flagstaff house
- NADMO responds to displaced South Tongu communities
- Confirmed: Malor, Atuguba leave Presidency
- TV signals to go digital by June 2015