The Evangelical Presbyterian Church has inducted the Right Reverend Dr. Seth Senyo Agidi as its thirteenth Moderator of the General Assembly of the church at the Headquarters of the church in Ho.
Before his nomination, election and induction as the Moderator, Rev.Dr Agidi was the Director of Programmes, Ecumenical and Social Relations of the E.P. Church.
He also lectured at the E.P. Seminary and the Evangelical Presbyterian University College, Ho and was once a Principal of the E.P. Seminary at Peki in the Volta Region.
In his induction speech, Rt. Rev. Dr. Seth Agidi laid out an elaborate plan to double the membership of the church through a rigorous evangelism programme which would be coupled with social services to members and vulnerable groups like the aged, the sick, prisoners and the physically challenged.
Another thrust of his induction speech is the retooling of clinics built by the church at Dambai and Wapuli which will culminate into their possible upgrade to Polyclinics.
Right Rev. Dr. Seth Senyo Agidi replaces Very Rev. Francis Amenu who has finish serving the church in the highest office for six years.
Right Rev. Dr. Seth Agidi holds Master of Theology (MTS) and a Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.) from the Eden Theological Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Govt Payroll Doesnt Have Ghost Names
- Lets Respect Religious Sensitivities—Christian Council Advocates
- Untrained Teachers Call For Govt Support
- Deadline Approaches For USAID Powering AG Grants
- Judge suspends sitting to mourn murdered police officer
- Dissolving MMT Board won't solve problem - Ansah Sasraku
- Patrick Schwarzenegger’s girlfriend Miley Cyrus goes niked full-frontal for most shocking shoot yet
- KKD Rape Saga: Ewuraffe Could Be Charged + New PHOTO
- Manhyia Palace Summons Afriyie Acquah’s Wife, Amanda For Mentioning Otumfuor In Her Infamous Mona Audio
- I thank God for my life - Afotey Agbo