An irate and disappointed middle aged man has demanded that his church refund his past contributions, including tithes, or else face court action.
The middle aged man claims his Accra-based church refused to assist him, in a period during which he faced extreme financial difficulties.
The disappointed man insists that his contributions to the church, which cover a period of fifteen (15) years, should have afforded him some reprieve in his time of trouble.
However, he claims the one place where he expected to find help turned a blind eye on his predicament and his pleas for help fell on deaf ears.
He has decided to move to a new church which would be more willing to assist its members but before he leaves, he says he wants the church to pay back every cedi he has ever paid into their coffers.
“I want them to pay me all the money I have given to them since I started [churching] with them.
His demands are not restricted to donations and collection however. The frustrated man insists that even the tithes he paid over the fifteen (15) year period should be returned to him.
“Everything. Donations, everything they should refund my money to me. The tithes I am paying is not going to God, it's going to one particular person and that is the pastor. It is not going to God, it is going to the pastor.”
The peeved man insists that the money he paid should still be in the church coffers and that the money “can never fly”.
I want them to give me my money, he reiterated. “If they do not give me back my money, I will take them to court!”.
Listen to the man below:
- Family of sodomy doctor cast doubts on victim's age
- Brother mutilates senior brother
- Agric Institutions to undergo training on vegetable production technologies
- Cocaine scandal: Nayele could face life imprisonment
- Gang of three MPs sue GNPC
- Ibrahim Mahama Dares Kennedy Agyapong
- VIDEO: Ibrahim Mahama was also sleeping Angel Nayele Ametefe Kennedy Agyepong Says Cocaine Girl is the Girlfriend of President Mahama’s Brother & Also She is Being Chopped Down By the CEO of Ghana Cocoa Board
- AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine Increases Safety Measures
- Cocaine lady appears before London court today
- Revealed: Finance Ministry still paying hotel bills for CHRAJ boss