Host of the biggest morning radio show in Ghana, Kojo Yankson, has received rave reviews on his new book, 'Messages from the Morning Man' -- ahead its launch on Friday.
Ex-Presidents Jerry John Rawlings and John Agyekum Kufuor could not hide their admiration for the host of Joy FM's flagship programme, Super Morning Show, when he called on the two statesmen, Wednesday, January 28, 2015.
President Jerry Rawlings said the book symbolises the hope he has in the youth of Ghana and their contribution to national discourse.
President John Kufuor lauded the Morning Man's efforts, noting that authoring a book has always been a daunting task for most people in Ghana.
Messages from the Morning Man will be launched at the Coconut Groove Regency Hotel on Friday January 30, 2015 at 5:00pm.
It is a collection of short, crisp inspirational and thought-provoking messages.
Speaking on the Sugar Project, a diabetes awareness campaign, President Kufuor said the initiative by Kojo and Joy FM is very appropriate.
He recalls how his political mentor, Dr Kofi Abrefa Busia, lost his sight to the disease -- an incident he said broke his heart.
He said he will continue to pray for Kojo and Joy FM for success in the campaign.
President Rawlings said knowledge about the disease cannot be overemphasised since it could kill anyone who abuse sugar use.
- 37-year-old woman wanted for alleged GH¢470,000 theft
- Efforts to develop meaningless without institutional reforms - Nii Moi Thompson
- KKD saga: Court directs prosecution of case today
- Govt moves to tighten security of websites after Turkish Group hack
- Trial for notorious Johnson Kombian resumes today
- Kombian Trial Resumes Today
- Cop Murder Trial In Limbo
- That's My Too much schooling yet little education
- Leaked: Ghana Tertiary Awards 2015 Art Work
- Work On 73 Senior High Schools 60% Complete