President John Mahama has tasked the police investigating various murder cases to speed up and bring the perpetrators to face the law.
He said the assassination of innocent persons is becoming too many and the impunity must stop.
President Mahama made the call when a delegation from Nkwanta called to officially inform him of the death and burial of the murdered Nkwanta South District Chief Executive Peter Kenyensu.
The late DCE was shot by unknown assailants in his home in Nkwanta November last year.
Also at the seat of government was a delegation from the Peki Traditional area to also inform government of the death and burial of their paramount chief Kwadzo Dei.
- Koforidua Kids Burnt To Death
- 'No Damba Festival In Bawku'
- Man Denies Paternity Of 5 Children
- GIS Officer Grabbed For Gun Running
- Youth Of Today Only Work On Whatsapp...They've Lost Control Over Their Common Sense
- Circuit Court Has No Jurisdiction Over Rape Cases—Justice Emmanuel Ekow Mensah
- Police To Implement GHC60 Spot Fines
- Nayele Saga: Any Ordinary Person Can File For A Review?
- Legon Terror Arrested
- Amanda Owusu is Afriyie Acquah wife photo pictures