Tasty Tom, a leading tomato paste brand from Olam Ghana has rolled out the ‘Xmas Akyede3’ promotion to reward its customers for Christmas. The promotion which will run till the end of December last weekend saw excited winners nationwide walk away with exciting Christmas hampers with a lot of food items and souvenirs.
The Brands Manager for Tasty Tom Tomato paste, Miss Dinah Adu-Asare said, “Christmas is a season of love and giving and we appreciate the significance of this season to our customers and Ghanaians as a whole, hence our decision as a business to reward our customers with products that we believe will make this year’s celebration a memorable one for them”.
She mentioned that the company is aware of the significance customers play in their business and seeks other opportunities to show their appreciation to their customers as they give them more value for their money.
One of the winners Samuel Kofi Ahovi a chop bar operator in Kasoa who picked up his prize from Okay FM last Saturday said, “I am very happy that Tasty Tom decided to give their customers this nice gift for Christmas because I own a chop bar and that is the only tomato paste we use because of its quality so I feel my loyalty has been rewarded and I hope they do this more often”
The Tasty Tom X’mas Akyede3 Promotion which will be running for eight weeks will be giving out about thousand (1000) hampers to Ghanaians who call in to selected radio stations nationwide and answer simple questions on Tasty Tom tomato paste.
- Tigo extends applications deadline for 'digital change-makers' competition
- Court restrains James Town Chief from selling stool lands
- Ghacem supports Farmers Day with 1000 bags of cement
- Nayele Ametefeh May Get A Reduced Jail Term—Lawyer
- New 15 Minute Test For Ebola To Be Trialed In Guinea
- Blows Over Krobo Mountains
- Ghanaians Harass Me For Visas Every Day—UK High Commissioner
- Premix Shortage Hits Western Region
- Jealous Man Shoots Girlfriend
- James Town Chief Restrained From Selling Stool Lands