In a graphic report dated on Saturday 6th October, 2012 “the National Lottery Authority has increased its revenue generation from GH¢2.4m per week in 2008 to the current GH¢5m per week as a result of improvement in its operations, the board chairman of the authority Dr. S. G. K. Godzo, has said.
He mentioned the automation of NLA'S operations as one of the measures that lead to the substantial increase in the authority's weekly revenue generation.
The board chairman added that the company has also paid GH¢12M into the consolidated fund as of August this year and further pledge his outfit commitment to ensure that lottery becomes a major contributor to government revenues.
Dr. Godzo made the remarks at the 50th anniversary celebration of the authority at its head office in Accra.
Meanwhile the management of the NLA reiterated the fact that, the shutdown of the Simnet was due to technical inch and yet to be replaced but information indicated to THE AL-HAJJ that the agreement between the NLA and Editec has not been fulfilled due to the shutdown of the Simnet platform.
Find attached full details of the agreement and the court suit a follows
- NYA honors eleven distinguish personalities in Upper West
- The magic of coconut comes alive at National Farmers's Day
- Cancer treatment for children must be free - Oncologist
- DON’T KILL US SLOWLY: The cry of residents from minig communities suffering from negative effects of mining.
- Four rivers in Jomoro identified as suitable for cage-fishing
- 'Back Home from Justice', Abeiku Sagoe's fifth movie premiered
- Ex-Police Officer wins Bibiani-Anhwaiso-Bekwai District best farmer.
- Mrs Mary Asmah, 40, adjudged Effutu best farmer
- Abu Nabong, 35, is Upper West Regional best farmer
- Farmers in Ahanta West to benefit from subsidized palm oil seedlings - DCE