For the first time, we think travel maniac-Sandra Ankobiah who graduated from the Law School somewhere last year deserves one hell of a salute—and therefore anytime you meet her, just don’t stare at her chest alone; remember that December head is full of brains…
Despite her many world travels, unnecessary roaming, fanatical showbiz interest hallmarked by her desire to be famous and her alleged busy Sugar Daddy businesses, Sandra Ankobiah still managed to sail through the Law School, passing confusing modules like ‘Equity & Trust’.
Surely some women can multi-task; but not all women as Naa Ashorkor Mensah Doku is alleged to have failed multiple subjects at the Law School—and as such couldn’t graduate.
Apparently, Naa Ashorkor even failed RE-SITS—and I didn’t know people had the option to fail RE-SITS because that is like re-killing an already dead man. How does someone even fail a re-sit?
Perhaps, Naa Ashorkor and Kaaki can help us with this question if it’s not so complex for their understanding.
According to ThePrinceLive.Com, Ghana’s self acclaimed dancehall artiste-Kaaki allegedly couldn’t also complete her Nursing Degree at Legon owning to multiple examination bombings and we mean; she allegedly failed, failed, failed and failed until enough was enough…
We can see Kaaki singing; ‘Mia de dancehall Queen but dis exams ponda hard—therefore me afi wulipan pon de street’ during one of her exams.
Who ditches a degree in Nursing in Ghana to focus on Showbiz which pays nothing or to crown herself dancehall Queen?
Surely, the showbiz and education may be too much of a hustle for these people— but they are not ready to let go the worthless fame and the little money for the pursuit of knowledge.
You didn’t hear this from me. Repeat it somewhere and you would get your butt sued!
- Kantanka To Commence Distribution Of First Made-In-Ghana Car
- Embassy Of France To Ghana Hands Over Materials To Ghana Armed Forces For The Teaching Of French
- 6 Nayele cocaine suspects refused bail once more
- Court decides Woyome's fate on March 12
- Kwaw Kese Has Been RUSHED to Okomfo Anokye Hospital | A Lawyer Says this Could Be a Ploy to Get Him Out of Jail on Bail
- GNPC $700m loan saga: Judge to rule on Jan 7
- 3 brothers die after inhaling acid fumes in septic tank
- Ho: 'Demo' leader collapses after protest march
- Ruby Cocaine Saga: Cover-Up Over Ruby VVIP
- Court Decides On GNPC $700m Loan