Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Remains Picture: See The Final Moment Of Nollywood Actor Who Died Of Kidney Disease In Festac Lagos Hospital On Sunday
For fans wishing to hear that the death news of popular Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe is a rumour, sorry to disappoint you. The actor has indeed died.
Hardworking Muna Obiekwe’s kidney disease battle started early last year but he kept it secret to avoid excessive exposure to the media and his colleagues.
Instead of soliciting for funds for a life-saving kidney transplant surgery, the actor planned a stage play in order to raise more money for kidney dialysis but when he ran out of cash earlier this year, he stopped the dialysis.
- PICTURES: Muna Obiekwe’s funeral photos - Muna Obiekwe’s Burial, Funeral & Lying In State Pictures: Late Nigerian Actor Buried In Umudioka, Anambra
- What You Don't Know About Muna's Death - Biography of Muna Obiekwe
- RIP: Nollywood Actor-Muna Obiekwe Has Died after Kidney Problems
On Sunday the 18th of January 2015, his deteriorating health became worse. The actor who was found vomiting in his home in Lagos yesterday was rushed to a nearby clinic in Festac where he was in coma for over 4 hours. He was put on emergency kidney dialysis but it was too late.
Muna Obiekwe didn’t wake up from coma. Doctors at the undisclosed specialist hospital in Festac reportedly certified him dead at exactly 4:05pm yesterday. This was disclosed by the sister of the deceased.
His body has been transferred to the Nigerian Navy reference Hospital, Ojo mortuary.
No disrespect this is just to put to rest the ongoing claim that the actor’s death is a rumour
May his gentle soul rest in peace and may God comfort his loved ones.
- WAEC says 'picture specification' directive to schools misinterpreted
- Police Parade 10 Robbers
- Hackers Strike Govt Websites
- 2 Paddies Arrested Over ATM Fraud
- Nayeles Mother Appears In Court Today
- Asiedu Nketiah & His Fancy Winter fur Female Coat - only your coat
- University of Ghana receives $14.5m funding for BSU II Programme
- Government 'Battling' Hackers To Restore Websites
- Ghana Gov't Reveals Hackers Of Websites Are Based In Turkey
- We violently reject removal of hijab - Sheikh Shaib