Tracy is the sister of Dyen (wife of David Addy) and also the Wife of Dominic Adiyiah. The two have a son together.
See more pictures here
Ghana striker Dominic Adiyiah has become a father after his wife Tracy gave birth to a baby boy on Monday, GHANASoccernet.com can exclusively report.
The yet-to-be-christened baby was born at the Royal Berkshire hospital in Reading, United Kingdom at 1.09 am.
Adiyiah got married to his wife last year.
The 2009 FIFA U20 World Cup Most Valuable Player and top scorer is in search of a new club after terminating his contract with Ukrainian side Arsenal Kyiv.
- Regional Minister Threatens To Change The Sleeping Place Of Naspa President
- Ghanaian scientist and inventor honoured by Aburi Old Girls Association
- Men more likely to be corrupt-Ghana Integrity Initiative
- Gethsemane Memorial Garden officially opens
- Fire consumes house at Sakumono flats; three Bibles unburnt
- Itz Tiffany is looking bad and hot in these photos
- Kenpong - I have not broken up with sexy Mona - haters can go to hell
- Coordinator calls for change in methodology in HIV response
- We go through dumsor too- Second lady sympathises with Ghanaians
- Top Cop Arrested Over Police Recruitment Scam