Madam Lydia Yamoah Principal of Mampong Midwivery Training School on behalf of the school on Tuesday January 13, presented a number of personal items valued thousands of cedis to three nurses at Offinso District who lost their personal properties through fire disaster which engulfed the rented quarters at Offinso in December 1, 2014 at a ceremony at the Mampong Midwivery Training School.
Each of the three Nurses, Salome Bona, Charlotte Acquah and Joysline Twi- Yeboah was presented with personal items and cash donation of GH¢ 200
The principal said when the students and the staff of the school heard the sad news they decided to do voluntary contributions to do something for the three nurses.
She counseled them to look up to God for all that has happened to them and leave everything behind them and look to the future with hope.
She advised Salome Bona, who lost her two children aged 2 years and 9 months respectfully to have faith in God adding that as a young woman, she will surely have another child.
Miss Rita Anafu, Ashanti Regional Chief Nursing Officer on behalf of the Regional Health Directorate thanked the students and the staff of the school for their sympathy and care for the three nurses and pray that the entire Nursing Community in the country as well as individuals and the government will come to the aid of the three nurses.
Ms. Charlotte Acquah on behalf of her colleague expressed since thanks to the principal, staff and the students for inviting them all the way from Offinso to Mampong to receive such a wonderful presentation.
A part from the presentation, the school offered them with special launch and provided school bus to convey them back to their stations.
The three students lost all their personal belongings and one of them her two children while fire engulfed their rented quarters when they had left home and were on duty at their various health centers in December 1, 2014.
- Gh 263million lost in Central Medical Stores fire disaster
- I thank God for my life - Afotey Agbo
- HOT SHOTS: ‘Fraudulent’ HIV/AIDS Ambassador- Joyce Dzidzor Nartey Releases New Promo Photos
- Central Medical Stores Had No Insurance
- We can't have madmen in police uniforms - lawyer fumes
- Another Prophecy: Pregnant Women To Be Killed For Rituals
- Mampong Municipal Health Directorate 2014 Performance Review
- Veep Seeks To Deepen Ghana/spain Economic Relations
- Omane Boamah discounts reports about digital migration
- Ghana Still Committed In The Eradication Of Ebola—Veep