Brother of the late Komla Dumor has said his wife and children are doing well considering the painful demise of the ace broadcaster.
Dumor, who has been described by many as a man of great integrity, died a year ago on January 18, 2014 after suffering a cardiac arrest in his London home.
Speaking in an interview with Bola Ray on Starr Chart Wednesday, Dr. Korshie Dumor, said although it has been difficult since the ace broadcaster died, the family has been finding solace in each other.
“We draw closer together and we support one another… They’re holding up.
Those well-wishers who are concerned about them should be rest assured that as best as could be done in these very difficult circumstances; they are holding together -mother and children”.
Komla is survived by his wife Kwansema along with their daughters- Elinam Makafui, Emefa Araba and their son, Elorm Efadzinam.
- KKD Granted GHC 20,000 Bail by human rigths court
- Operation Cowleg To Throw Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Agogo, But Natives Are Skeptical About The Outcome
- Circle, Kasoa Interchange Projects Are A Waste Boakye Agyarko
- Community Leaders In Atwima Kwawonma Team Up To Fight Cholera
- 56 Students Sanctioned For Cheating In Exam With WhatsApp
- 157 Females To Contest Assembly Elections In E/R
- Farmers Call For Military Help To Stem Cocoa Smuggling
- Antwi-Danso Lauds Govt For National Sanitation Day
- Dont Choose Incompetent DCEs—Professor Ahwoi Appeals
- Remembering Komla Dumor: It's an experience I never anticipated - Korshie