KKD was in Court yesterday and as we reported, his rape case has been transferred to the High Court—despite arguments and efforts by his lawyer Anthony Forson to have the case dismissed on the grounds that the alleged victim-Orleans Thompson has already written to express her dis-interest in the case.
At Court yesterday, it was revealed by the prosecutor that, the victim-Orleans Thompson was a VIRGIN—and that, after the alleged rape, medical report in their hands indicates that she was bleeding…
According to the State Prosecutor -Malike Woanya, Ms. Orleans Thompson was not sexually active before KKD allegedly forcefully got his way with her.
It was also revealed that, there were blood in the hotel’s washroom which KKD gave the victim a tissue to clean—and even after the act, KKD promised to give her a ‘morning after pill’ to prevent any pregnancy.
The Kaneshie District Court transferred the case to the High Court and trial will begin on Wednesday, 18th March, 2015.
The State prosecutor promised that in the High Court, the medical expert, arresting officer and one Benny Blanko would be called as witnesses.
- KKD shocked again!!! Formally Charged With Rape as State Presses On With Prosecution
- KKD Rape Saga: Ewuraffe Could Be Charged + New PHOTO
- Dela Goldheart tells her encounter with KKD - It could have been me
- Wrong' KKD 'Rape' Victim Threatens To Sue Media Houses
- Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
- Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
- Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
- I had consensual sex with 19-year-old, not rape- KKD
Trial Starts On March 18
Kwesi Kyei Darkwah’s alleged rape case has today been transferred to the High Court for trail—despite the fact that his lawyer-Anthony Forson argued that the case should be dismissed.
At the Kanieshie District Court today presided over by justice Adjoa Akyamaa, the court transferred the case to the High Court after the prosecutor read the bill of indictment.
KKD’s lawyer had wanted the case not to be transferred, rather be dismissed—arguing that the State wouldn’t be able to make a case at the High Court since the key alleged victim has already expressed her dis-interest in the case. Here, the lawyer pulled out the letter written by the alleged victim some weeks ago and read it to the judge.
But the judge failed to honour KKD’s lawyer’s plea—stating that, her court does not have the jurisdiction to establish a prima facie case or otherwise, and as such, the High Court is the appropriate place for this to happen.
The trial at the High Court will start on Wednesday, March 18, 2015
KOD Helped KKD nRape Ewuraefe Orleans Thompson?
We will surely hear some interesting details of what happened the night Ewuraefe Orleans Thompson, 19, was allegedly rapped by Kwesi Kyei Darkwah (KKD) at African Regent Hotel in Accra.
Since the case started, we’ve constantly mentioned that there were other two people in the hotel suit (KKD’s cousin and Ewuraefe Orleans Thompson’s cousin)—while the alleged rape was going on in the bathroom.
And although we’ve always known from day one that the said KKD’s cousin was showbiz personality-Kofi Okyere Darko (popularly known as KOD), we don’t think we’ve openly mentioned it yet.
But ahead of the High Court trial of KKD which will start on 18th March, 2015, it has been revealed that the said cousin of KKD (that is KOD) on that night even ‘cleaned’ the alleged victim’s tears when she emerged from the bathroom.
And that, while the act in the bathroom was going on, KOD allegedly increased the volume of a TV set which was there to prevent anyone outside or Ewuraefe Orleans Thompson’s cousin from hearing the struggle or screaming.
So it seems like, it was not all a smooth ride for KKD—but rather, it is being speculated that there was some struggle which KOD played a part to mitigate the noise and the tears.
We have KOD and KKD in one hotel room with two young girls—the rest will be determined by the Court.
- NHIA promises March payment as hospitals adopt desperate measures to survive
- $100M Turkey Barges Deal In Limbo
- Sekondi Metro Pays GH¢856,033 Judgement Debt
- Gov't condemns discrimination against Muslim pupils; threatens to sanction school heads
- Judge calls for political will to enforce corruption laws in Africa
- Pastor Sodomises University Girl
- 2 Tax Dodgers Bailed
- Yammin Decries Over-reliance On Government As He Praises Visionary Leaders
- My Father Was A Director Of Social Welfare- Hence My Passion For Social Work—Matilda Amissah Arthur
- Tigo Commissions Clean, Safe Water Project For Dawurampong Community