Few hours after it emerged that the 19 year old-Miss Ewuraffe Orleans Thompson has somehow dropped the rape charges against Ghanaian broadcast journalist-Kwesi Kyei Darkwah in light of speculations that the girl has been paid off—KKD has issued a statement saying, he has sinned and has asked God for forgiveness.
KKD has publicly apologised for the “ridicule and disgrace” his actions brought—and asked the media “to spare Ewureffe and our respective families any further agonies.”.
Is it this not strange that KKD is now apologising and asking the media leave the case alone?
Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
According to a GhanaCelebrities.Com reader, he is totally aware of a delegation of pastors and Ghanaian rich men including someone from his own family who went out on many times to Miss Ewuraffe Orleans Thompson’s family on KKD’s behalf to settle things—and in line with speculations, this person also claims, some sort of money was paid to Ewureffe.
Anyway, is KKD’s apology enough? Maybe we deserve to be told the REAL truth by KKD and his people as to what happened…
Below is the full KKD statement…
I, Kwasi Kyei Darkwah wish to make this public announcement that I truly and sincerely apologise for the public ridicule and disgrace that has ensued by reason of the fleeting pleasure of the flesh involving Ewureffe Orleans Thompson and myself.
I acknowledge I have sinned and have prayed to my God for forgiveness for all that trauma I have caused the young woman.
I plead with all in the media to spare Ewureffe and our respective families any further agonies.
Kindly pray for us.
- NPP is to blame for Nayele cocaine scandal- Asiedu Nketia
- Death Trap On Tema Motorway
- Ghana Writers Awards Set For Grand Launch
- Ethiopian Plane Which Crash Landed Had Flat Tyres
- Lauretta Vivian Lamptey the CHRAJ Boss has been Suspended by President John Mahama Over "Corruption" Claims
- Fiifi Kwetey Launches Attack On Otabil
- Ravaged drugs centre contained Ebola medications
- Accra Mayor yells at Joy FM host: I am not a foolnonsense!
- Teak Plantations Was Busias Initiative, Not Nkrumah
- Spiritual Madness At Asante Akim South...Massive Rush For Holy Water