A former boss of Data Bank, Ken Ofori-Atta, was attacked by unidentified gunmen on Sunday night at his residence.
Mr. Ofori-Atta, who was in the company of his cousin, Edward Akufo-Addo, escaped unhurt.
Narrating the ordeal to Citi News , Mr. Ofori-Atta said 'it's wonderful to be alive and thank God for that.'
He said his cousin left his ipad and was expecting him to come for it at that fateful moment.
'At around 11.30 pm I heard the gate opened and I went downstairs to take the ipad… I turned to the left to the gate and I saw somebody holding the security guard and another guy walked in towards me with a handkerchief covering his mouth and with a short gun.
'He shot in the air. I was standing and quite perplexed at what was unfolding before us… Suddenly, he walked towards the gate to his colleague and that was it.'
Mr. Ofori-Atta ruled out robbery, but said he has made a formal complaint to the Cantonments police to carry on with investigations.
He said 'nothing was taken and there was no assault.'
- Court jails porter six months for stealing
- NDP goes to congress Oct 13; Konadu decides in 48hrs
- NYEP FAILING IN UPPER WEST?
- Farming must be preserved as an heritage- Akyiamehene
- Judgment Debt Commissioner Takes Office
- President swears in seven High Court judges
- Fire guts Konkomba market
- Rotary Club marks annual Walk for a Child event
- Otumfuo advices Prez Mahama & Veep Amissah-Arthur: MAINTAIN YOUR HUMILITY
- Court remands farmer for attempting to murder brother