Radio and television personality, Jay Foley got wedded to his sweetheart, Jossie in a ceremony held in Accra over the weekend. The private ceremony brought together some friends and industry colleagues. Foley’s marriage to Jossie was not one many had predicted, as his on-screen relationship with colleague Jeremie van-Garshong often painted the picture that the two were an item. Check out Photos from the traditional and white wedding courtesy of YFM
Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
Biography of Jay Foley
Some call him Jay Folley, others call him Jay, others, others call him Hey Jay and we call him voice of Ghana as the YFM presenter Jay folley as he is known by all has graduated from the microphone to the desk at YFM.
Simply put the 2131 producer and party pressure host alongside Killer Fingers on Fridays has been promoted to the Head of Radio Programmes at the only station with the young and young at heart, Y107.9fm.
His promotion came after Mr. George Brew formal General Manager of Y107.9FM resigned and Nana Quame Osei Sarpong aka Nocus took his position as General Manager. With his new position Jay Foley has continuous not answered any of our calls, hence we can't tell you how he is feeling about his new position and all the hullabaloos surrounding the promotion.
Some people are of the view that, his new position will get him more or extra busy than before while others have questioned his capabilities. Whether he will be able to handle the new position or not, we can all wait and see his output as the new head of radio at Y107.9FM.
During the weekend if we lay our hands on the voice of Ghana and YFM's new programmes manager we will get his reactions to his new post and critics rating. For now, Jay Folley is the new programmes manager at Y107.9FM taking over from Nocus, who is now the general manager of YFM.
- It’s Ungodly For Pastors To Give Lotto Numbers
- GBC launches 80th anniversary celebrations
- Quik Medical Consult Gives Back to Society on Boxing Day
- Orphans Cake Foundation (OCF) organises 2014 Santa At Home for orphans
- MORE PHOTO's Of the Girl KKD is Alleged to Have ‘RAPED’ Taken On that Night At African Regent Hotel
- Dela Goldheart tells her encounter with KKD - It could have been me
- PICTURE of the the Girl KKD is Accused of nRaping? + Read What KKD Once Wrote About Rape
- Cartoon:Abodam bail
- President to deliver New Year Message at 7pm
- Christian Council Leads Crusade For New Ghana