Radio and television personality Berla Mundi says she is still a virgin at the age of 27.
She said this in an interview with Delay on the Delay Show on Viasat 1.
“I am 27 and still a virgin and the reason is simple; i am waiting on God.”
She added that she is still crawling in the entertainment industry and so dating is not a priority. According to her, she believes there is more she can do than be fixated with finding the right man.
Born Berlinda Addardey, she is the second of three children. Mundi holds a degree in English, Linguistics and Psychology from the University of Ghana, Legon.
Mundi plans to pursue a Masters Degree next year. She is studying French at the Alliance Francaise currently.
She is a presenter on Live 91.9 FM, GhOneTV and ‘Moments With Mo’ on EbonyTV.
- Google Boss Becomes Highest-Paid In US
- Cedi stabilising Terkper
- Zuma under pressure as S.Africa faces 'testing' year
- You Can Only Reduce Neo-Natal Deaths If You Take WASH Seriously
- Govt Saves GHS111.2m By Deleting 6k Ghost Names
- I Work Like A Dog Delay
- MPs call for security after murder of colleague
- Police Officer Shot At Kofi Boakyes House
- Korle Bu begins probe into death of 21-year-old student
- Chief Hot Over Cemetery Sale