Greater Accra Regional Minister, Nii Laryea Afotey Agbo says he is safe after surviving a serious accident at Community 18 junction on the Tema Motorway, Tuesday night.
'Lion' as he is popularly called said he is grateful to God for saving his life.
The Greater Accra Regional Minister was on his way to inspect road construction works on the Spintex road when an unregistered Toyota Camry vehicle collided with his.
According to Adomonline's report, the Camry carrying a number of young men somersaulted several times after colliding with the Minister's 4X4 vehicle.
Afotey Agbo, his police escort and the young men in the Toyota Camry were rushed to the hospital for medical treatment.
The Minister, who is also the Member of Parlimanent for Kpone-Katamanso, told Adom News he is grateful to God for sparing his life.
He disclosed that he has injuries on his hands and a minor fracture in his right ankle.
He commended the police for the rapid response after the accident.
Though he is still recovering, Afotey Agbo said he had to go to work for a very important meeting.
- Rev Agidi inducted as Moderator of the E.P. Church
- Dissolving MMT Board won't solve problem - Ansah Sasraku
- Patrick Schwarzenegger’s girlfriend Miley Cyrus goes niked full-frontal for most shocking shoot yet
- KKD Rape Saga: Ewuraffe Could Be Charged + New PHOTO
- Manhyia Palace Summons Afriyie Acquah’s Wife, Amanda For Mentioning Otumfuor In Her Infamous Mona Audio
- HOT SHOTS: ‘Fraudulent’ HIV/AIDS Ambassador- Joyce Dzidzor Nartey Releases New Promo Photos
- Central Medical Stores Had No Insurance
- We can't have madmen in police uniforms - lawyer fumes
- Mampong Midwifery Training School Donates Items To 3 Nurses Who Were Fire Victims
- Another Prophecy: Pregnant Women To Be Killed For Rituals