KKD who was arrested earlier today and currently in police cells over rape charges may be Ghana’s own version of Bill Cosby—that is if we are to go by the mounting allegations which are coming in to GhanaCelebrities.Com…
KKD’s lawyer-Nana Asante Bediatuo has come out to say his client-KKD had sex with the woman who brought the charges (19 years old girl) but the sex was consensual and as such it cannot be rape.
As we explained earlier, when it comes to rape—CONSENT mostly becomes the determinate of whether an intercourse amounts to rape or not and if you have the woman saying she did not grant consent at all or the consent was not genuinely granted, then you may be in for a big trouble with the law.
Just few hours after KKD’s rape accusation, 2 Ghanaian women have alleged they were also sexually assaulted in 2009 and another has said, KKD tried taking her on a date when she was just 12 years old, GhanaCelebrities.Com has heard.
One of the said women is Malaka Grant who took to her facebook to say when she was 12 years old (far below the age of consent for anything adult), KKD tried taking her out on a date but her mother came to her rescue and slammed KKD for this attempt.
Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
- Chiefs Kick Against The Disbandment Of Ofoase ‘Boko Haram’ Group
- Bawumia admonishes Muslims in leadership to be more accountable
- Legon Police arrest 8 for stealing water
- Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
- Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
- Cartoon: Consent matters
- The corruption 'madness' must stop - Okyehene
- Mahama Dumps Dubai
- Minister Orders VRA To End Dumsor
- Minister Fights Police Chief