A financial stock taking of the losses suffered after fire completely ravaged the country's largest drug and medical supplies centre has been estimated at over GHâ‚µ263million.
The figure Ghâ‚µ 263, 798, 707, was arrived at after program managers at the Health Ministry met this afternoon to conduct an assessment of the loss.
- Rev Agidi inducted as Moderator of the E.P. Church
- Dissolving MMT Board won't solve problem - Ansah Sasraku
- Patrick Schwarzenegger’s girlfriend Miley Cyrus goes niked full-frontal for most shocking shoot yet
- KKD Rape Saga: Ewuraffe Could Be Charged + New PHOTO
- Manhyia Palace Summons Afriyie Acquah’s Wife, Amanda For Mentioning Otumfuor In Her Infamous Mona Audio
- HOT SHOTS: ‘Fraudulent’ HIV/AIDS Ambassador- Joyce Dzidzor Nartey Releases New Promo Photos
- Central Medical Stores Had No Insurance
- We can't have madmen in police uniforms - lawyer fumes
- Mampong Midwifery Training School Donates Items To 3 Nurses Who Were Fire Victims
- Another Prophecy: Pregnant Women To Be Killed For Rituals