Interim fire report on the fire that consumed more than GHC 200million worth of medical supplies at the Central Medical Stores says the store had no fire certificate.
The report which is to be submitted tomorrow has recommended the prosecution of certain individuals whose negligence has led to the costly disaster.
Chairman of the Fire Service Council Alhaji Amadu Sorogo told Joy News basic fire safety regulations were not followed.
- Notorious Car Snatcher Arrested
- Man Resurrects After Burial
- Wassa Students Condemn EC Boss
- ECG to roll out new load shedding timetable
- Commercial drivers advised to be wary of passengers picked at odd hours
- Firefighters resort to expired surgical masks in Central Medical Stores disaster
- KKD accuser can't withdraw case; faces subpoena if
- Mona Kenpong is Hajia4reall - Pictures, Photos and Videos
- KKD Granted GHC 20,000 Bail by human rigths court
- Operation Cowleg To Throw Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Agogo, But Natives Are Skeptical About The Outcome