What started as a mere quarrel between two brothers at the Anaji SSNIT flats, turned bizarre when the junior brother took a cutlass and ruthlessly mutilated his elder brother.
A neighbour who confirmed the story to the Ghana News Agency, said for a while now, the two brothers who are staying with their mother, a palm wine seller, usually have petty squabbles every morning.
He said the usual morning quarrel ensued between the two on Tuesday morning but with time, the voice of the elder brother turned deafening, which raised suspicion among the neighbours.
The neighbour said those who thronged into the apartment, saw the brother lying in a pool of blood.
Kwame, the suspect is on the run, while the victim is currently receiving medical attention at the Effia-Nkwanta Regional Hospital.
The Kwesimintsim Police are on a man-hunt for the suspect.
- Reinstate Daniel Kenu—Graphic Board Orders MD
- Overloading Heavy Duty Trucks And Vehicles Deteriorating Roads In Ghana
- Simulation Exercise At VIP Lounge; Alhaji Dawood On Wanted List
- Atuabo gas powers Aboadze plant
- Family of sodomy doctor cast doubts on victim's age
- Agric Institutions to undergo training on vegetable production technologies
- Cocaine scandal: Nayele could face life imprisonment
- Gang of three MPs sue GNPC
- Return my tithes or face court action: Man threatens church
- Ibrahim Mahama Dares Kennedy Agyapong