The denouement of the much-publicized Kwasi Kyei Darkwah (KKD) alleged rape saga is finally at hand; but perhaps it will be an anti-climax to what many expected.
Peacefmonline.com understands that Miss Ewuraffe Orleans Thompson, the lady at the centre of the rape charge against the broadcaster says she is no longer interested in the case.
She is said to have described as insensitive, the “media frenzy” that followed the arrest of the Ghanaian entertainment icon and unending social media buzz about the case, and thus wants to put the whole saga behind her and reorganise her life.
Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
According to the alleged rape victim, since the unfortunate news went viral, it has been difficult for her to appear in public and cannot stand finger-pointing and muted gossips.
"God will give me justice," she said.
Miss Orleans-Thompson says going the full-hog will only worsen her plight and believes her God will heal and comfort her, because she has started undergoing counselling from church elders.
The 19 year old victim conveyed her disinterest and desire to see the charges dropped in a two-page letter dated 12 of January, addressed to the Director of Public Prosecutions at the Attorney-General’s Department.
The letter to discontinue the case was also copied to the Chief Justice, the Registrar of the High Court and the top hierarchy of the Ghana Police service.
Peacefmonline understands that the victim, together with her father, went to the Airport Police station on Tuesday and served a copy of the letter on the police.
- KKD shocked again!!! Formally Charged With Rape as State Presses On With Prosecution
- KKD Rape Saga: Ewuraffe Could Be Charged + New PHOTO
- Dela Goldheart tells her encounter with KKD - It could have been me
- Wrong' KKD 'Rape' Victim Threatens To Sue Media Houses
- Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
- Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
- Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
- I had consensual sex with 19-year-old, not rape- KKD
- New CHRAJ boss should rebuild public confidence in the Commission - Emile Short
- New twist to KKD scandal: State may continue prosecution but... Lawyer
- CHRAJ Commissioner suspended
- Statement: fleeting Pleasure Of The Flesh; Spare Us Further Agoniesbut Pray For Me & Ewureffe Kkd
- Police Recruitment Fraud Of GHC138,410 Uncovered
- VIDEO & AUDIO: The Shameful Mona & Amanda War | A Friend of Mona Replies Amanda
- Ghana Is Chosen By God Despite Hardship
- ISODEC Kicks Against Fuel Mitigation Levy
- Polytechnic Education System Won't Collapse—Minister Ablakwa
- Metro Mass Investigations Will Restore Public Confidence