It came as a big shock to many when Ghanaian actress-Juliet Ibrahim announced that her marriage to Kwadwo Safo Katanka, son of Apostle Safo Katanka had come to an end—just few years after the marriage and with a young a child hanging in there.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICTURES
Speculations went wild that the marriage had no legs to stand on because the actress was all over, especially in Nigeria for work/other businesses—and was never around to even consummate the marriage.
Juliet Ibrahim cited ‘irreconcilable differences’ as the main reason for divorce—but as always, there is something under the carpet and ‘irreconcilable differences’ can mean a hell lot than we think…
Information reaching GhanaCelebrities.Com has it that, the marriage actually ended because Kwadwo Safo was all over with his pants down—and each weekend, he made excuses to travel to Kumasi where he was keeping his mistress, unknown to Juliet Ibrahim.
Even before Juliet Ibrahim, we are told Kwadwo Safo had a child with another woman—and then had the second with Juliet Ibrahim.
Interestingly, mistress-Zainab Bonkano whom Kwadwo Safo is said to have ignored Juliet Ibrahim each weekend for—and was allegedly cheating on the actress with, has given birth to Kwadwo’s third child—and Kwadwo recently shared a photo of his new baby on Instagram (photo above).
At such a young age, Kwadwo Safo has 3 children with 3 different women—of different colours.
“It was a hell lot than people know because Kwadwo was the one who did not treat Juliet Ibrahim right, he was seen in clubs all the time with this woman and every woman will be hurt of offended’ GhanaCelebrities.Com’s source said.
Our source added “this dude lies a lot and he did that Juliet Ibrahim all the time. He couldn’t keep his pants on and from start, his parents did not even support his marriage to Juliet Ibrahim—and they even failed to turn up at the ceremony. It was one hell of a bad marriage for Juliet Ibrahim that I won’t wish it on even my enemy.”
It seems Kwadwo Safo has a difficulty in keeping his pants up—because we are aware the court granted their divorce in June, 2014—and now, he has a new baby already, with the same woman he was accused by his wife at the time as cheating with
- Ugandan nanny charged with attempted murder
- ECG Saga: About 3,000 Workers Nationwide To Be Sacked Next Year
- Ministry Of Power Not Panacea To Ending Energy Crisis—Minority
- Kwaw Kese REFUSED BAIL | REMANDED in Police Custody for Smoking Weed in Kumasi
- Tamir E Rice 12 Year Old Boy Holding Replica Gun is Shot And Killed By Police In Cleveland
- Matilda Amissah Arthur -Donates To Kinder Paradise Orphanage
- 350 G-ROC Rocks Ghana with the Biggest Street Carnival on Climate Change
- “Let’s help our retired soldiers”-Samuel Sarpong
- 68 Ejisu Juaben Assembly Members to receive GH¢6,000 each as ex-gratia
- Babysitter who beat up toddler in viral video charged with attempted murder