The last few weeks, Ghana and social media has been buzzing about the beautiful Mona aka hajia4reall and the insults rained on her by the ex-wife of millionaire Kennedy Ajapong aka kenpong one Amanda now married to football star Afriyie Acquah. So who really is hajia4reall or Mona. Meet Amanda Acquah the wife of black stars footballer Afriyie Acquah.
See pictures below and the videos of insults
- Amanda Afriyie Acquah calls husband a monkey and says Jordan Ayew is the Mudda F man with the goods
- Manhyia Palace Summons Afriyie Acquah’s Wife, Amanda For Mentioning Otumfuor In Her Infamous Mona Audio
- VIDEO & AUDIO: The Shameful Mona & Amanda War | A Friend of Mona Replies Amanda
- AUDIO: Mona Exposed | Asamoah Gyan has eaten Ghanaian Millionaire Kennedy Agyepong AKA Kenpong's wife Mona says ex-wife amanda | Even Sulley Muntari, Emmanuel Adebayor and Others Have all slept with her
- Photos: Mona | Kenpong's girlfriend living the highlife | Money makes the world go round pictures
Wife of footballer, Afriyie Acquah, Amanda released an audio days ago to tarnish the image of her ex husband Kenpong and his current girlfriend, Mona aka Hajia4Reall. Amanda alleged that Asamoah Gyan, Sulley Muntari, Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor, John Paintsil, Nana 1 and other personalities have slept with Mona, Kenpong’s girlfriend.
Kennedy ‘Cappuccino’ Agyapong and his girlfriend, Mona l have been quiet over the issue but a friend of Mona has taken it upon herself to fight on their behalf. This audio was put on Facebook telling Amanda to behave as an adult. The lady whose identity is not known expressed her disappointment in Amanda for her words.
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF AMANDA
A friend of Mona (current girlfriend of Kenpong) who was attacked in the audio by Amanda (current wife of Ghanaian footballer Afriyie Acquah) has replied Mona—and we sort of agree with her on so many of things she said.
- President Mahama Charges Police Service To Bring Perpetrators Of Murders To Book
- Circuit Court Has No Jurisdiction Over Rape Cases—Justice Emmanuel Ekow Mensah
- Police To Implement GHC60 Spot Fines
- Nayele Saga: Any Ordinary Person Can File For A Review?
- Legon Terror Arrested
- The sorry story of disabled outcast Joseph Atanga
- Operation Cowleg re-introduced in Agogo to curb Fulani menace
- MoH begins process to insure its installations
- GhanaMade donates to 'Save Them Young' orphanage
- Gas Explosion Kills Farmer In Axim