TV and radio personality, Valentina Nana Agyiewaa popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger has sent out a stern warning to Ghanaians who have planned to come across her way this Christmas. The angry Happy FM presenter in an interview with Master Richard on Adinkra FM,
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEOs
an Accra-based radio station said she is ready to stand anyone who insults her. …. whoever sits in his house and insult, I’ve already sh*t in your mouth. I’m bad, I’ve never said anywhere that I’m good. I’m sending this warning out as Christmas approaches, from Obinim to everybody, when you are crossing me, make up your mind that you are going to stand in a battle with a b*itch, the outcome, I can’t tell you” Afia Schwarzenegger, the host of Kokoko show on UTV amidst several vulgar words made scores of allegations against The Founder of the International Gods Way Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim. She disclosed that his husband Yaw Boakye who also doubles as a pastor will not put up the behavior Obinim is exhibiting as a man of God.
“…I have my husband’s picture on my instagram. If you have never seen him before, he is a giant. My husband is a pastor. Have you ever heard anywhere that someone has slept with my husband? Is Obinim telling me that he is handsome than my husband Yaw Boakye?” Afia queried. Listen to the full interview between Master Richard and Afia Schwarzenegger on Adinkra Radio in Accra.
- FDA & MOH Collapsing Traditional Herbal Medicine Industry
- APSU 2000 year group holds fun games to raise funds for alma mater
- Opambuor's Bombshell: Some Pastors Use “Evil Powers For Miracles”
- NSD: Gov't to pass law to curtail vehicular movement
- Law Professor warns against weakening of chieftaincy institution
- President's 'eat what we grow' slogan recipe for suicide - Pratt
- Let's not paint every policeman as corrupt - Abraham Amaliba
- Civil Societies Meet On Ensuring Transparency At The Extractive Sector
- National Sanitation Day ends with low participation, poor publicity concerns
- Govt formulates a more punitive sanitation law