A South African man and woman who ignored the numerous warnings of the ladies’ husband to stop cheating found themselves in dire straits when they were unable to disengage after doing the deed.
I’m sure we’ve all seen dogs in this situation before, well if you live in Ghana anyway. I cannot begin to fathom how embarrassing it must be for a man and woman to be caught in this situation.
South Africa’s Daily Sun reported this happened in Yeoville, Johannesburg and attracted a large crowd of onlookers. Police were needed to disperse the crowd on site whilst paramedics were needed to cart the unlucky couple away for treatment.
Residents told the daily the woman was heard screaming, and that initially everyone thought it was just the normal screams of s*xual pleasure. After it went on for a while, they realised it must be screams for help.
A security guard in the building and others tried to physically pry them apart, but it was to no avail. Residents believe a spell has been used to lock them together, which is a tactic used to catch cheating lovers in the act.
- KKD rapped Effie in different sex positions and it was bloody
- Dela Goldheart tells her encounter with KKD - It could have been me
- Wrong' KKD 'Rape' Victim Threatens To Sue Media Houses
- Malaka Grant, The Woman Who Claims KKD Asked Her Our for a Date When She Was ONLY 12 Years Old Tells Her Whole Story | Says KKD is a PREDATOR
- Another Ghanaian Woman Tells GC How KKD ‘Raped’ Her When She Was 16 Years | Read Her Whole Story Here
- Ghana's Bill Cosby AKA KKD Allegations of KKD Sexually Assaulting 2 Women in Past Flying In & Another Says KKD Tried Taking Her Out on a Date When She Was Only 12 Years Old
- I had consensual sex with 19-year-old, not rape- KKD
Apparently the woman’s husband has been suspecting his wife of cheating for a while now, and she has ignored all warnings to stop; therefore they believe he used this measure to catch them in the act.
The funny part; the man has travelled to his native Zimbabwe, and it is believed he is the only one who can separate the pair.
I don’t believe a word of that but it’s funny how circumstances can manifest to feed people’s superstitions. Whatever else this should let you think twice the next time you’re cheating on your partner- LOL
- Assemblyman-Aspirant Shot Dead In Wa
- KATH coughs out GHC700,000 judgment debt to ex-CEO
- AngloGold Ashanti Announces Management Changes At Its Ghana Office
- MTN builds capacity of online journalists
- Codec Challenge Dr. Osafo Marfo To Produce Tape
- Cholera Outbreak Challenges Relief Efforts In Malawis Flood-Affected Communities
- Krobo Hospitals Receive Assistance From Their MPs
- Ghana Bleeding From Corruption
- Governments on Track to Reaching Paris 2015 Universal Climate Agreement
- We Need Market Sheds—Queenmother Appeals To Assembly