Of course we are a generation of savages and we’ve forgotten so soon our place on the chain of abuse—how as a race we were nearly ‘exterminated’ by those who regarded as inferior…
We call ourselves Christians and Muslims but we act far less the titles we bestow on ourselves—another reason why some of us do not even want to belong to such a tainted gang of people.
A young man (photo above) was lynched to his near death in Legon, Accra—and his crime is; he was suspected to be gay. Even if he was truly gay; what is anyone’s business in beating this man this way?
And trust me, most of those who threw punches and their legs at him probably went to church on Sunday or the Mosque on Friday—Ghana is a religious country and yet, most of the citizens act less religious and human-like.
This brings to mind an article I wrote a few months ago titled; ‘The Irony of the Oppressed Also Being the Oppressor’ | Black People Must RE-THINK!
- Deputy Defence Minister Calls For United Front Against Terrorism
- Online Editors Call For EthicsTo Streamline News Management
- Let's focus on soil, not oil - Dr Abu Sakara
- Two 'gangsters' arrested at KNUST
- GYEEDA bill finally passed by Parliament
- Three people have been arrested Over leaking the Begoro Sex Scandal tapes
- TedxAccra Speakers: Meet Nana Ekua Brew-Hammond
- Church must help provide employable skills
- Court to decide on bail application for former GREDA boss today
- Man convicted for making boy eat faces