Nine more people have been arrested in connection with the cocaine bust involving a Ghanaian woman, Nayele Ametefe in the UK.
According the Daily Graphic, the arrest of the nine follows a clamp down by the security agencies after the story broke.
The nine arrested include the two ladies said to have travelled with Nayele Ametefeh.
They are Nana Akua Amponsah and Sadalia Sandra Nuhu, the women who had travelled with Nayele but abandoned their luggage and managed to abscond after Ametefe had been arrested.
The rest are Paa Kwesi Acquah, Sandra’s boyfriend; Mustapha Kilba, a cousin of Akua Amponsah and Faisal Khadar, an American.
The rest are Abdulla Mustrah, Mouiw Jaafar and Charbel Nasr, all Lebanese, and Mariotto Benard Young, an Indian.
This brings to 12, the number of people arrested in connection with the cocaine case.7
In a related development, a Deputy Director at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abiel Ashitey Armah and two others have been dragged to court by government for allegedly assisting Nayele Ametefe to transport cocaine from Ghana to the UK.
- Ruby Appears In Court Today
- That is my opinion: Occupy or die
- Cable Thief Remanded At Obuasi Court
- FOR YOUR EYES ONLY - Sandra Ankobiah living the highlife
- Samini Used to CHOP DOWN the Arrested Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh aka Rubby Appiah?
- More Photos of the Ghanaian Woman-Nayele Ametefeh Whose ‘GOLD Turned into Cocaine’ at Heathrow Airport
- How Does Creation Of Power Ministry Solve Our Energy Problems? – Pratt Quizzes
- I Didn’t Know It Was Cocaine…I Thought It Was Gold – Nayele
- Remove CHRAJ Boss From Hotel Now - Annor Dompreh
- GhanaThink Foundation’s 2nd Barcamp Kasoa Contributes To A Healthy Market For Business