THREE TEENAGERS out of four suspects are in the hands of the Tema Community One Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit (DOVVSU) of the Ghana Police Service for purportedly raping a 19-year-old girl in turns.
Derick Kyei Baffour alias Kobby Dollar, 19; Wisdom Sanyo Adatsi alias Target, 19; Joseph Eshun, 21 and a certain Chinchilla, who is currently at large, are said to be friends and unemployed residing at Community 7, Tema.
The victim, who stays with her mother at Community 4, after suffering from the unprotected sexual ordeal, was reportedly given an emergency contraceptive – Postinor 2 – to prevent any possible pregnancy.
She was later allegedly driven out of the room and threatened by the suspects that they would kill her if she dared reveal the incident to anyone.
Information gathered by DAILY GUIDE indicates that during the month of November, 2014 the four young men assembled in the house of Eshun at Community 7, where they conspired to rape the victim in his (Eshun's) room.
Chinchilla was said to have invited the lady to Eshun's house to collect a present and proceeded to the house where she met the four suspects.
Chinchilla reportedly lured the victim into Eshun's room and struggled with her, shredding the panty to gain access to her female organ and then forcibly had sexual intercourse with her.
After the sex, Chinchilla purportedly left the room and quickly informed Derrick, who was waiting for his turn at the entrance, and he also entered the room and without the victim's consent, penetrated her, making the 19-year-old girl become weak.
Wisdom also took his turn and without hesitating, he was alleged to have had anal sex with the young lady, making her sustain injuries in the anus.
The injury did not prevent Joseph, who also reportedly participated in the criminal act.
On January 13, 2015, the victim was said to have mustered courage to disclose the incident to her auntie as formal complaint was made to the police who issued medical report form for her to go to the hospital for examination and treatment.
The suspects were described to the police and the three were later apprehended.
From Vincent Kubi, Tema
- Grandpa, 73, graduates from university
- Kasoa Blue Top Estate Residents Fight Water Tanker Operators
- 2015 United Nations Fellowship Program For Journalists Application
- Ribbon Cutting Held For The Nkwanta South District Nutrition Rehabilitation Center-A Hub Of Hope For The Volta Region
- Lawyer Garry Nimako condemns rampant abuse of power in schools
- Amputated Girl Calls For Help
- Daily Guide Reporter Petitions IGP
- OccupyGhana Queries Clearing House
- Korle Bu Robber Trial Begins
- PICTURES + VIDEO: GetfamiliarGH member Kinto Rothmans almost beaten to death for gay sexual relationship with salam - Biography of Kinto Rothmans